Currently our team in Lviv office is looking for a System engineer who will help us building Data Lake using Big Data technologies stack.
If you are passionate about clouds, clusters and Big Data technologies stack you will enjoy the project.
- Review existing deployment process and propose improvements;
- Design and implement deployment scripts/procedures;
- Stabilize the release of application builds;
- Be responsible for incorporate “sanity checks” in deploy process/scripts to insure stability;
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes;
- Drive continuous integration agenda through developing, extending, automating test cases and improving integration testing;
- Design and build scalable, maintainable and flexible automation test framework.
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS;
- Experience with virtualization and containerization;
- Solid scripting skills;
- Experience in and understanding of CI/CD;
- Experience with monitoring and log management (any tools);
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
As a plus:
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
From our side we can assure you that:
- You WON’T work on never-ending maintenance projects;
- You WILL work on cutting-edge projects, solving critical challenges;
- You WILL have the market or above market financial compensation;
- You WILL be able to build processes and company together;
- We WILL provide you all the benefits common for IT companies and even more;