We are looking for a Hardware Engineer to join our Hivecell hardware team.
The Team is responsible for research, design, and development of products throughout the Hivecell portfolio.
If you are passionate about hardware, single board computers, edge computing solutions, IoT, and want to be a part of something awesome you will have an opportunity to contribute to the product development that has no direct competitors on the worldwide market.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Assemble electronic prototypes;
- Troubleshooting prototype issues;
- Development of simple electronic units and devices;
- Test setups creation for our new generation of hardware;
- Testing of electronic units, devices, and documentation results;
- Repair of our electronic units in mass production;
- Electronic and mechanical components purchasing.
We are looking for a specialist with:
- Basic experience in electronics development;
- Knowledge in digital and analog electronics design;
- Understanding in design with microcontrollers;
- Work in EDAs (Altium Designer preferably);
- Experience in measurement equipment operation, modules, PCBs prototyping;
- Intermediate English to read and understand technical documentation.
It will be a plus if you have:
- Experience in embedded software development (C, Asm);
- Participation in products development launched in mass production;
- Experience in PCB design, development with SoCs or SoC-based modules, FPGA development;
- Knowledge in thermal condition of components;
- Knowledge of international standards.
From our side we can assure you that:
- You WILL work with the state-of-the-art product, solving critical challenges;
- You WILL be growing with us, building your expertise;
- You WILL be able to build processes and company together;
- We WILL provide you all the benefits common for IT companies and even more 😉