Our team in Lviv office is looking for a DevOps engineer who will help us building Data Lake using Big Data technologies stack.
If you are passionate about clouds, clusters and Big Data technologies stack you will enjoy the project.
- Knowledge in Python;
- Advanced experience with AWS services configuration;
- Understanding of Kafka setup and maintenance;
- Hands on experience with Docker, Ansible;
- Knowledge in CI/CD stack: Git, Jenkins, Terraform;
- Experience with Splunk, Elasticsearch (as log engine);
- Advanced spoken and written English, onsite visits as a consultant.
As a plus:
- Familiarity with ECS, EKS, Go, Okta, Consul, Teleport;
From our side we can assure you that:
- You WON’T work on never-ending maintenance projects;
- You WILL work on cutting-edge projects, solving critical challenges;
- You WILL have the market or above market financial compensation;
- You WILL be able to build processes and company together;
- We WILL provide you all the benefits common for IT companies and even more;